The ultimate Christmas gift guide for the person who has it all
We all know that one person that is difficult to buy for at Christmas: the mother-in-law, that cousin that you only see once a year, or even your boss. They either have it all, or are particular about their preferences. Shopping for them at Christmas time brings stress and frustration trying to find the ultimate gift!
There is, however, a technique to purchasing a gift for a ‘difficult-to-buy-for’ person. It’s about not following trends, and not overthinking it. In fact, we even recommend going as random as possible and adding a little imagination.
We have done the hard work for you this year and written our top 13 products to buy for difficult-to-buy-for people:
- Help them unearth their unique personal story with a telling look into their genealogy with this ‘AncestoryDNA kit’
- This hilarious card game is not for the faint-hearted! ‘This one time…’ card game is best played with close friends!
- Give the gift of relaxation with this ‘queen sized hammock’ that stretches and moulds to give the feeling of a gentle hug
- Who wouldn’t want this genius wine accessory? This ‘beverage cooler’ can chill a wine or a coffee in one minute
- Guaranteed to bring the family together on Christmas day is ‘Finska’ is the outdoor game that’s suitable for those aged between 5 to 105 years!
- A ‘monthly coffee subscription’ - need we say more?
- For the tech lovers, gift them a ‘Google Nest’. A beautifully designed speaker that can not only play music, but connect to your smart appliances.
- This certainly will give them a delightful surprise! This ‘giant inflatable unicorn pool float’ will bring out the inner child in them
- Let them try to predict the weather with this ‘Cloud Weather Station’ device that responds to atmospheric changes
- With over 12 samples of gin to try, what’s not to love about this ‘gin tasting kit’?
- Let all their stress melt away with the ‘hammock swing chair’. These swing hammocks are large enough to relax vertically or horizontally
- Give them the gift of indulgence with a deluxe ‘bamboo bath caddy’
- Possibly the most unique gift of all, how about purchasing the naming rights of a star through the International Star Registry